BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

for my frenz..

mlm ni cgt sayu lorh..

its not bout man..
but its bout memories wif frenz..
me rse kjap cgt mse b'lalu..
lots of epy,fighting,laugh,love wif my frenz..
n after diz everything is not same anymore..
april will be our final episode 4 our journey in diz kind of world..
STUDENT POLITEKNIK PREMIER JOHOR BAHRU..
i'll miss diz moment frenz..
crying when wrote diz post..
kememe its me..
hope diz is not the end our relation,frenz..
juz like a dream..
i hope we'll meet some other days n laugh like we do yesterday,today n tomorrow mybe..
admit its really hurt when thinking bout diz..
but diz is da real world..
our journey is just begin my frenz..
i hope in future we are somebody in the eyes of people..
lots of love..
CENDOL

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...